Find the Best Rate for Your Automobiles
We have numerous companies to shop to ensure that you are paying the least amount of money for your auto insurance needs.
Driving in South Florida can be a dangerous thing. Every day there are major accidents, injuries, and even deaths that happen. It is important that you have the proper auto insurance to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your assets. Finding a West Palm Beach auto insurance agent that has the experience and knowledge to help you is an important step. We work with all of the major carriers to ensure that you are receiving the proper coverage at the best premiums.
There are six main types of coverage that are involved with your auto insurance. Some of these coverages are required by law, while others are optional.
- Bodily Injury Liability – This is to cover you in the event of an accident where you have caused injury or death to someone else.
- Property Damage – This covers the damage that you have done to someone else’s automobile.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – In Florida the first $10,000 of medical expenses that you or your passengers will be covered under your PIP.
- Collision Damage – This is the coverage that will pay to repair your car if it is in a collision.
- Comprehensive Damage – This coverage would pay if there was damage to the car that wasn’t involved in an accident. For example; theft, fire, and explosion would be covered under this portion of your policy.
- Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist Coverage – This coverage kicks in when you are involved in a hit-and-run or if the other driver did not have coverage for bodily injury or not enough coverage to pay for your medical expenses.
As an independent insurance agent in West Palm Beach, I have access to the top insurance carriers in Florida. We will shop your policy every six months to make sure that you have the best rate with the best carrier.